Saturday, September 5, 2009

New new new ~

the Twins



the foster sister


Hey peeps!

I'm new here. This is my first entry and I want to share a little story about my daily life. I spend more time in the hostel than at home. When I was at home, I will spend a lot of my time with my twin. My twin name's is Nadz. If you want to know about her story, please visit nadzirahridzuan.blogspot.com. When I was in the hostel, I spend more time with my foster sister and my friends. I love them so much. Especially to my foster sister, Izyanti Farhan. She is a good listener and the best advisers. She often gives talks to me. I heard it with full of honesty. Thanks kakak. iLy ;)

5 comments:

  1. haha. You have a good start. I hope that you do not have a lazy nature to update your blog like me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..
    same la..
    dulu i pun dok hostel gak..
    tp skang da tak.
    so da tak de foster sister or sista.
    sedih bangat deyh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmg bez brbuke kat hostel...
    thn nie dh msok 2thn brbuke kat hostel...
    huhu...nsib baek la tiap2 mggu leh blik...
    so dpt la jgk brbuke ngan family...
    hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, jeles jeles!
    i pun nk jd ur foster sister!
    hee, jk jk =)

    ReplyDelete